On July 19, 2016 the new Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU replaces the previous directive 97/23/EC without a transition period.
All pressure equipment that is placed on the market in Europe must comply with this directive. EU directives are binding for all EU Member States.
Which devices fall under the Pressure Equipment Directive and which do not can be seen in the information sheet for the Pressure Equipment Directive.
Below you will find the devices that fall under the Pressure Equipment Directive and which are accordingly classified by JUMO:
JUMO safetyM STB/STW - Güvenlik İçin Sıcaklık Limiteri ve Monitörü DIN EN 14597 Standardına Göre (701150)
- Sıcaklık limiteri(STB) veya monitörü(STW) olarak konfigüre edilebilir.
- 1oo2D yapı
- DIN EN 14597, SIL3, PLe, UL onayları
- İki röle çıkışı, ön alarm yada limit değer alarmı olarak kullanılabilir
- Cihaz iç ve dış kilitleme yapılabilir
- Dijital giriş, filtre zaman sabiti ile konfigüre edilerek filtrelenebilir.
JUMO safetyM STB/STW Ex – Safety Temperature Limiter/Monitor According to DIN EN 14597 and ATEX Approval
- Ignition protection type [Ex ia] with intrinsically safe inputs or [Ex e] with increased safety
- Approval II (1) (2) (3) G (b1) [Ex ia Ga] (e pz] IIC, II (1) (2) (3) D (b1) [Ex ia Da] (p Dc] IIIC, II (1) (1) (2) G (b2) [Ex ia Ga] (e py] IIC, II (1) (1) (2) D (b2) [Ex ia Da] (p DB] IIIC
- Safety monitor and safety limiter for temperature, pressure, and other process variables
- Configurable universal input
- 1oo2D architecture (2-channel structure with diagnostics channel)
- Approvals according to DIN EN 14597, SIL 3, PL e
- Security-related limit value relay (230 V, 3 A)
- Pre-alarm absolute or adjustable as a margin from the limit value
- Default actual value output
- Compact solution
- Ignition source monitoring according to EN 13463 and EN 50495 SIL 2
- Minimum pressure monitoring SIL 2